SPAM...Re: [Top 10 positions. GUARANTEED!]

Hello,

This is a spam.

The Bill requires:
(cf. http://techlawjournal.com/congress/slamspam/s1618es.htm)
- a physical address
- a telephone number (a real one...)

On the other side, Earthlink forbids any form of unsollicited commercial or
bulk email in its Acceptable Use Policy, independently from the Bill... (cf.
http://www.earthlink.net/about/policies/aupolicy.html)

Apart from that, for those of you who still reply to those emails with the
"remove" or else, chances are the only thing you are really doing is
confirming that your email is valid, and thus adding value to your email
address...

What you can do is "reply" to the email, making sure to
1. select "show details" or something like that to show all the techie details
on who sent it when and how, etc.
2. replace the name of the sender by abuse (i.e. asapinfo12@earthlink.net
becomes abuse@earthlink.net). Before you send it, go to 3.
3. Check on the website (i.e. www.earthlink.net) that they are a "honest"
website. If not, just delete the email and forget about it.
4. Example of what the domain admin needs to act under
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/privacy/privacy-04.html

Hope this helps...

Cheers,
Rebecca