Licensing concerns (MPL vs. LDP)

Greetings!
  I'm new to this list; please point me to a FAQ if there is one for this
particular question (I did not find this question covered in the LDP guide).

  I am the documentation maintainer for Bugzilla, the Mozilla bug-tracking
system.  It's in use many places (Apache.org, Redhat.com, Loki Games to name
a few), but has seriously lacked documentation.  I'm attempting to make this
tool as widespread as possible by converting existing documentation to SGML
and a single document, rather than the little scattered documentation we
have, and submitting it to the LDP so it's included with future distributions
of Linux and is an easily-located resource for bug-tracking pundits.

  The documentation I have heretofore written is covered under the Mozilla
Public License (MozPL or MPL).  Do you know of any conflict between the MPL
and LDP submission guidelines?  The LDP simply says you may not use a "more
restrictive" license than the LDP guidelines for submission to the LDP, but
I'm not sure if a license such as the MPL qualifies.

  Please note: Because of current corporate concerns with Bugzilla
maintainers, the documentation cannot currently be licensed under the GPL or
Gnu Free Documentation License.

Matthew P. Barnson        Manager, Systems Administration
Excite@Home                 mbarnson@excitehome.net