RE: LDP summit in Chapel Hill

At 21:40 10-05-2000 -0400, Dan Scott wrote:
>I live in Toronto, and would be willing to volunteer for a day in the LDP

Thanks a lot - Please ask David for the organisation. I gave him the email
of linux expo people in charge of the booth.

>booth. Do we have a Represent-LDP-at-Tradeshow-HOWTO yet? :)

Nope ;-)

But a representing LDP faq would be neat. Here're my advices:
  - dress up decently
  - explain what the LDP is to visitors
  - have printed documentation to give away to people visiting our booth
  - try to meet with people from other booth : new volunteers are very welcome
  - have fun!