Re: Cataloging LDP

From: "Greg Ferguson" <gferg@hoop.timonium.sgi.com>
> I need to see more specifics on what you're proposing. Hence,
> I'll wait for the paper (I'm hoping it contains a fair amount
> of detail ;-)).

Yes, I hope so too.

It seems your cataloging method is orthogonal to our current ones. IMHO,
your idea may have merit, but we would be better served by fixing the
problems with our current setup than we would be by implementing another one
at this time. But, since you're the one doing the work I say go ahead and
knock yourself out. I'll give you feedback and such, but I am already
overcommitted so I won't be able to do much else.

Regards,

--
David C. Merrill, Ph.D.
LDP Collection Editor & Coordinator