Linux World Expo Toronto

Hey there... I was going to be doing some volunteering for ldp, but I got
sidetracked with a new job. Sigh.

However... I am still volunteering with linux.com/jobs and I'm going to be
covering the expo for my section. Is there anyone out there that would like
to be interviewed about their neat job that uses Linux?(: It doesn't matter
if you're a hardcore geek or just use it at work because it's on your
workstation(: As long as you use Linux, like it, and have something to say
about your job I'd like to interview you.

Melanie Burrett