RE: Feedback : New Format

Craig Williams wrote:
> I use Linux at work but I also use Windoze and normally
> I'm doing research of some sort via my Windoze machine.
> I'd like to compile and format the linux HOWTO documentation
> into a single Windows helpfile. The new CHM format.

I'd recommend just copying over the HTML files and reading them from your
Windows box through IE.  Better yet, put the HTML copies of the HOWTOs on a
web server on a Linux box and read them from there.  Or read them from the
LDP web site or a mirror.

Craig M. Buchek
Documentation Manager
Linuxgruven