RE: Framebuffer-HOWTO appears to be unmaintained

We should also try doing a web search to see if there is an updated copy
somewhere on the net by the original maintainer.  A search of the
maintainer's name would also be a good idea, if it is not too common of a
name.

Craig M. Buchek
Documentation Manager / Consultant
Linuxgruven