RE: tag for translators?

This is probably something that should be addressed in the LAG.  Would you
like to write a section on this?  :-)

> Currently, we changed the Norman Walsh's DocBook stylesheet a
> bit little
> and using the <editor> tag to specify the translator.

The GDP does something a bit different.  Here's a snippit from their
application template:

  <!-- translators: uncomment this:

  <copyright>
   <year>2000</year>
   <holder>ME-THE-TRANSLATOR (Latin translation)</holder>
  </copyright>

   -->

> My question is
> 1. Is there any specific tag in DocBook that was created for
> translators?

Nope, not really.

> 2. If not, how do you(non-English LDP maintainers) make your
> DocBook sgml source? What is the best way to specify the translator?

The above is what's done at GNOME, I haven't heard much from the other LDP
translators, but there are certainly some here.  (Godoy, Arnold?)
	Greg