Re: tag for translators?

Hi.

In <20001130175335.A29773@kldp.org>,
 on "Thu, 30 Nov 2000 17:53:35 +0900",
 with "Re: tag for translators?",
 <kss@kldp.org> wrote:

kss> On Wed, Nov 29, 2000 at 07:01:46PM -0800, David Lawyer wrote:

> > I would like to see the mainstream linuxdoc adding these tags.
> > Taketoshi Sano has been maintaining it and I'm wondering if he's
> > willing to update it by adding the <trans> and <tdate> tags.  Or is
> > there a better way to do this?  One could put the translator just
> > after the author but special tags are better.  Most authors would
> > never need to learn about them.  Then they would need to be mapped to
> > the docbook tags (othercredits ...) so as to correctly convert to
> > DocBook.  I realize the <tdate> mapping is not yet defined.

In fact, the trans and tdate tags are added to the linuxdoc DTD
by some member in our JF project (maybe mainly by Ono and Okamoto).

And I have already applied that patch to my linuxdoc-tools.
linuxdoctr (tr for translators) DTD is the patched one.

> (Cc:'d to the guy who patched the linuxdoc sgml and added <trans>, <tdate>)

I know him, Choi. He has already contacted me, and has provided me
his patch to support the Korean navigation message in the html output
and to support hlatexp command for latex output processing.

Just FYI.
--
  Taketoshi Sano: <kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>