Re: tag for translators?

On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 10:30:55AM -0500, Greg Ferguson wrote:
> On Dec 1,  2:29pm, Martin WHEELER wrote:
> > Subject: Re: tag for translators?
> >
> > > The current linuxdoc DTD has two varients(I think "linuxdoc" for
> > > original author, "linuxdoctr" for translator because it accepts
> > > <trans>, <tdate>).
> > >
> > > How about merging the two DTDs and make the "linuxdoc" accept
> > > <trans>, <tdate>? If it is acceptable, this will be a clear solution.
> >
> > Although I no longer use the linuxdoc DTD at all, I would agree with
> > this for those who still do.  (Although I would recommend thinking about
> > eventually moving to DocBook:)
>
> Agreed (merge the DTDs).
>
> > > (Of course the ldp.dsl need to be changed so that <othercredit>
> > > is printed.)
> >
> > Has anyone undertaken this yet?
>
> It's on my list. I hope to get to it today.

Okay, I just checked in the update to the LAG. This is the first time
I've used the cvs, so if anything goes wrong please let me know.

Linux Documentation Project                dmerrill@lupercalia.net

quit   When the quit statement is read, the  bc  processor
       is  terminated, regardless of where the quit state-
       ment is found.  For example, "if  (0  ==  1)  quit"
       will cause bc to terminate.
(Seen in the manpage for "bc". Note the "if" statement's logic)