Re: HOWTO filenames

On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, gferg@hoop.timonium.sgi.com wrote:

> Are there any comments on this? I realize some bookmarks and links
> might break...

We can always rewrite addresses... ;-) As a Perl addict, I'd say that
mod_perl is your friend here. ;-))))

WRT filenames...

I suggest removing the words "HOWTO" and "mini-HOWTO" from
filenames. They are already present at the directory / place they are
stored at LDP.

I would suggest extending this rule to document titles, but in a
reverse manner: add the word "HOWTO" (no minis) to document titles. It
will help people who downloads them to know to what LDP category these
documents belong to.

See you,
--
Godoy. <godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações       Conectiva S.A.
Publishing Department             Conectiva Inc.