new virus

hi all

i'm a new subscriber in the mailing-list , i'm a student looking for a
bachelor in data processing..anyway ..(i'm french so sorry for my bad
english)

did somebody heard about a new virus named "GIRL THING" and other one called
"CALIFORNIA IBM" ? it seems like they are so dangerous and they have been
lanched 5 days ago.. the virus "i love you" is not camprable with those two
, i have heard that they killed out our machines..

anyway .. take care all and keep attention..