Re: date formats

David Merrill wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 08, 2000 at 01:21:26AM +0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
[snip]

> > <title>Title of HOWTO, include "HOWTO"</title>
>
> I agree. Did we ever come to a really final decision on whether or not
> mini is going away? I'm *really*, ***REALLY*** not trying to restart a
> flamefest here; I don't remember. I'll abide by the majority opinion
> once I know what the hell it is. :-)

It is my understanding that yes, the "mini" is going out of the "HOWTO".
After all these too should by now be using SGML of some sort. Also
such documents tend to grow over time, mine started out as a 3 page
technical note, grew into a few tens of pages mini-HOWTO and is now
a 90 page HOWTO.

The new file structure will probably merge the old HOWTO and mini-HOWTO
directories into one.

If anyone feels differently let me know.

Regards,
   Stein Gjoen