HOWTOs, gpg

Hi,

I have about 10 HOWTOs and 1 FAQ waiting to be uploaded.
Both Tim and Joshua are currently very busy, therefore I will have to
upload the documents myself.

I apologize in advance for this but the documents must be uploaded,
they've been waiting for too long since latest update.

I was myself very busy last week (winter exam week in my univ.) I hope
you didn't notice it.

BTW, I have to pgp sign each of my news and mail messages, because of
some identity abusers on the usenet newsgroup I frequently use.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but better safe than sorry.

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu             http://metalab.unc.edu/guylhem

PGP signature