Processing the HOWTOs

Hi,

I am currently processing the HOWTOs.

By friday I will look for the relevant and license compatible HOWTOs in
the OSWG site and email each author.

A first batch should be already uploaded, another one will follow soon
(I finally found my email backup and I will reprocess HOWTOs submitted
after the end of october to make sure I don't forget a single one)

To ease all this I wrote a quick & dirty bash script, and I realise that
we could offer :
 - a .tex version in other-formats/tex
 - an info version in other-formats/info
 - maybe a docbook version in other-formats/docbook

Currently we don't offer the following format ; I can do this in 10
minutes (just have to add somes lines to my script).

The only problem is it will become heavy for our mirrors.
(maybe we could remove the ldp-discuss html archive instead?)

Paul, can I put the script and run the conversion process directly on
metalab?

I just need sgmltools and latex with linuxdoc modules (qwertz,...)

Putting this script in metalab's cron would greatly improve the
submission speed.

Do you think it is a good idea?
Comments?

--