First time writer...

Hi,

I have the beginnings of a HOWTO about using a removable harddrive to
relatively easily and safely install multiple operating systems on one machine.
It is very much first draft at this point.  What should I do next?  Is there
any kind of peer review process?  Or do you have a mentoring program to guide
us first timer through the process?  How about formatting?  At this point it
is just plain ascii.  Is that sufficient for critique/review or should I get it
structured appropriately first?  Is this the appropriate place to ask for help?

Bob Schultz
rwschul@smart.net

P.S. draft version is located at: http://www.smart.net/~rwschul/HOWTO/