Re: Good news for docbook fans

On Thu, Feb 10, 2000 at 09:39:58PM -0200, Jorge Godoy wrote:

> I forgot that. But, I was suggesting the we replace the PS files with
> PDF ones. The increase is minimal... Or you were thinking about having
> both? Remember that newer versions of ghostview also view PDF
> files. And there's xpdf too.

I can `lpr file.ps' and The Right Thing happens on virtually any Unix
box with a properly configured printcap entry (out of the box in most
cases).

The same cannot be said for PDF. Many people print them and then read
them.
--
Jeremy D. Zawodny                Web Geek, Perl Hacker, Yahoo!
http://www.wcnet.org/~jzawodn/   Jeremy@Zawodny.com