Re: A pint of Guiness

>> I will bet a pint of Guiness if we state a requirement for
>> SGML/DocBook, less than 5% of new contributors will complain over
>> the
>> first year, and in two years, no one will think twice about it.

First off, you can't just have 1 pint of Guiness that is sacrilage. It
is at least 2 and less than 4 if you have to work the next day before
10:00 AM. On a weekend after payday it is a minimum of a 6 pack + 3.

> This is serious. A pint of Guiness makes this more than a theoretical
> discussion. The problem with your proposed bet is that the people who
> get turned off won't complain, they'll just go away.

I don't know about that, we could post that it is a bet and that Guiness
is at stake :)

--
<COMPANY>CommandPrompt  - http://www.commandprompt.com  </COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC. - http://www.opendocs.org       </PROJECT>