Re: A pint of Guiness

On Tue, May 02, 2000 at 11:38:19PM -0700, Joshua Drake wrote:
> First off, you can't just have 1 pint of Guiness that is sacrilage. It
> is at least 2 and less than 4 if you have to work the next day before
> 10:00 AM. On a weekend after payday it is a minimum of a 6 pack + 3.

Man goes into a Dublin pub and asks for a pint of Guinness.  "Would that be
a slow or a fast pint, sir?"  "What's the difference?" "The fast pint takes
10 minutes to pour and the slow one takes 20 minutes."  "I'll have a slow
pint, then."  "Grand, sir.  And would you like a fast pint while you're
waiting?".

--
Bruce

The ice-caps are melting, tra-la-la-la.  All the world is drowning,
tra-la-la-la-la.
		-- Tiny Tim.