RE: Tags (searching)

I'd like to offer my services in editing the howtos and other guides for
spelling and punctuation errors before they are posted on the ldp site.
Over the past few months, I've edited the howtos and other guides before
getting them posted on my company's linux site, http://linux.ibooks.com.
The books are changed only in simple editing errors and formatted to look
good at our site.  The book format is basically in a style for use as a
quick reference and not really a format for reading the whole book.

I thought that it would be a good idea if others knew that I'd like to do
the same for the same books on the ldp site.

Michael Passman