Tools to convert *to* DocBook?

The editing section of the H-H is coming along nicely, thanks
to everyone who gave comments.

Now I'm looking for a list of utilities that will convert to DocBook
from HTML/RTF/etc.  The primary motive is to make it easier to
go from StarOffice to something pretty much ready for the LDP (for
example).

The ulterior motive is that I have a book I'll be writing
this summer, and I really really want to use DB to do it.  Most of
my existing text is in RTF, so I need to convert about 400 pages of
text into something close to DocBook.  Any ideas?

-Mark