Publicity via the LWN

Hey everybody,

Do you think it would be a good idea to do a weekly update to the LWN on
additions and enhancements to our documents? I'm thinking about something
simple, that would not take a lot of time or effort for somebody to do. For
example, compiling the "update" announcements that we get from Greg Ferguson
into a single weekly update to be included in the "Development" section of
the LWN. A paragraph summarizing other goings-on with the project would be
great, too. Maybe even a "to do" list.

This would give us good PR, would let many more people stay up to date, and
would let people know about the good work that is going on here. It would
even attract more volunteers.

Is there somebody that would consider taking this on?

--
David C. Merrill, Ph.D.
LDP Collection Editor & Coordinator