Re: Publicity via the LWN

Taking up this thread once more...

"David C. Merrill, Ph.D." wrote:

> Hey everybody,
>
> Do you think it would be a good idea to do a weekly update to the LWN on
> additions and enhancements to our documents? I'm thinking about something
> simple, that would not take a lot of time or effort for somebody to do. For
> example, compiling the "update" announcements that we get from Greg Ferguson
> into a single weekly update to be included in the "Development" section of
> the LWN. A paragraph summarizing other goings-on with the project would be
> great, too. Maybe even a "to do" list.

This thread started out well but in the end noone volunteered. I just
found a few spare minutes and hacked up a few lines for next proposed
submission:
	http://www.nyx.net/~sgjoen/lwn3.html

Also, in order to help whoever volunteers to take on this
task, I have made a template
	http://www.nyx.net/~sgjoen/lwn_tplt.html
(I seem to make a few of these...) which  helps keeping in
style with the LWN, saving them work when including this.

Feedback, anyone? A link to a summary of the classifications
discussion so far would also beuseful.

Regards,
   Stein Gjoen