This is what they tell me will be happening:

http://www.ibm.com/developer/barcode/events.html
ddeveloperWorks barCode
Thursday, October 26, 2000
7:00 PM - 10:30 PM

Where:
Pyramid Ale House
1201 1st Avenue
South of Royal Brougham Way - Downtown Seattle across from Safeco baseball
field
Seattle, WA
Telephone: (206) 682-3377
http://www.pyramidales.com/brewhouse/seattle.html
Parking:  Ample complimentary parking lots

Directions:

>From downtown and Pioneer Square: Go south on 1st Avenue or Alaskan Way to
S. Royal Brougham the brewery is on the corner.

>From Interstate 90: Take the 4th Avenue exit at the freeway's end. Turn
right onto 4th Avenue South, then right again onto S. Royal Brougham.
Continue four blocks to brewery.

>From Interstate 5 North, take exit 164B, from Interstate 5 south, take
exit 164. From either exit, turn right onto 4th Avenue South, then right
again onto S. Royal Broughman. Continue 4 blocks to brewery.

Speaker: Paul Jones, Director of Metalab and ibiblio.org-home of the
longest continuous Linux archives in the US, including the Linux
Documentation Project-will discuss how open source concepts are now
working in software, documentation, music and in the worlds beyond the
programming communities.

Tech Lab Demo Stations
LINUX on zSeries - remote access via laptop (Todd Edwards)
DevCon CD running on 2-Laptops
dW Linux Zone live on 2-Laptop
e-business in Action Demo CD (Ann Strosaker)
CollabNet website (Linda Stone)
ibiblio website (Paul Jones)
Open Source Development Lab for Linux (Randy Kalmeta)
SashMo (Kevin Gibbs)

Entertainment:

Dreamstations: Boxing, Destruction Derby, Flight Simulator, Street Car
Racing, Power-Boat Racing, and Snowboarding.

Giveaways:
*  ibiblio t-shirts (at demo table)
*  dW t-shirts (for questions)
*  dW postcards
*  barCode keychains
*  IBM Application Developer's Kit for Linux CD
*  DevCon CD (survey)
*  business-card size Linux CD