Re: Virtual-Services-HOWTO

Brian Ackerman is his full name, and there is no sign of any physical
addresses. His email address is brian@nycrc.net (and he is the technical
contact for the WHOIS of nycrc).

Upon sending email to his account, it gets bounced:

"I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.

<brian@nycrc.net>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named nycrc.net. (#5.1.2)"

It seems that no other email address would work on the nycrc.net domain (I
even tried  harley@nycrc.net - the administrative contact, and that
produced a bounced message too.)

Any suggestions?

Thanks