Re: Virtual-Services-HOWTO

Le mer, 08 nov 2000, David Merrill a écrit :

> So it now appears that the Virtual-Services-HOWTO is unmaintained, and to
> make matters worse, it is not under a free license. So, technically, we do
> not have the right to find a new maintainer.

do you think the name of the HOWTO is restricted property? if not, an
other author can write an howto, making only sure he don't copy any
proprietary gymnic. i think technical data can't be restricted here.

--
<http://www.dodin.net> <mailto:jdanield@dodin.net>
QUI EST CET HOMME ? Aidez-moi à le retrouver