Re: tag for translators?

On Nov 28,  9:10pm, David Merrill wrote:
> Subject: Re: tag for translators?
> On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 06:58:38PM -0500, David Merrill wrote:
> [...]
> > The stylesheet ldp.dsl(?) also needs to be updated so <othercredit>
> > tags will generate output.
>
> Is somebody on top of this? It is a really good idea and we should
> implement it.

I will look into this; based on the recommendation (syntax)
from Norm/etc. that you wrote up.

--

sidebar - the "To Do" list has been updated, so please submit items
          if necessary. Let me know if any items can be dropped

            http://www.linuxdoc.org/todo.html

          While updating the "To Do" list, I put together a "suggest
          a document" page, which is found in the Author's area
          (to coincide with the markup assistance, unmaintained docs
          and "docs in progress" lists).

            http://www.linuxdoc.org/authors/

r,

Greg Ferguson     - s/w engr / mtlhd         | gferg at sgi.com